Online Mode: ₹38,000 + 18% GST Offline Mode: ₹40,000 + 18% GST
General Studies & Anthropology Optional
Online Mode: ₹77,000 + 18% GST
Offline Mode: ₹84,744 + 18% GST
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theories with relevant examples from everyday life and contemporary affairs.
- Inter-syllabus discussion: Integrated study of both papers 1 and 2 to broaden the understanding beyond the typical boundaries of any one paper.
- High focus on developing a sociological approach that can help you to tackle any dynamic and contemporary question.
- Handouts loaded with Diagrams and flowcharts to give you an edge over the competitors.
Focus on Answer Writing
- The Countdown: The answer writing program starts with Unit 1. Knowledge is power but Knowledge without writing answers is powerless.
- Daily Answer Writing and fortnightly Tests
- Discussion on previous year’s papers simultaneously with the classroom lectures.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q and A sessions will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
- Live Class Timings: Monday to Friday – 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Offline/Classroom students will “NOT” have access to Online Recorded classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students and Soft Copy for Online Students.
- The course will be valid till the validity of last lecture.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
- Online students can watch each class video a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Each recorded class video will be available on the same day late evening by after the class is completed.
- The recorded class will be available for at least 48 Hours and will be removed within 72 Hours after the LIVE Class is completed.
- For example: Class conducted on 3rd April 11:00 AM will be removed by 6th April 01:30 PM. Any request for further extension will not be possible.
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.